Day Of Coordination
Got everything planned and ready to go already? Great!
Let us help you navigate the day of your event so you don't have to stress the small stuff. We will make sure everything goes off without a hitch and all things transition smoothly so you can focus on making memories to last a lifetime
Starting at $500
1-hour initial consultation upon booking services. During this consult, we will discuss what is included in the package, your vision for your event, and get the ball rolling!
1-hour meeting 3-4 weeks before event to confirm vision and timeline of events
1-2 scheduled meetings the week of event to confirm all the details and go over any questions and concerns you or your vendors may have
Unlimited digital communication
Up to 6 hours of service included on the day of event - If additional hours are needed to cover your event, we can discuss rate during the initial consultation
Oversee event transitions and ensure all items on the agenda go smoothly and on time (special dances, cake cutting, playlist changes, bouquet toss, etc.)
We will become the main contact for your vendors with questions and concerns prior to the event, as well as the day of the event - We will contact vendors 1 week before event to go over timeline, details and expectations of their services
Day of rehearsal assistance - Additional fee for rehearsal the day before event
Recommendations for any vendors you haven't decided on yet
Things to Consider:
-This Package does NOT include setup and takedown. Brittany Williams Events and staff are only required to make sure the approved detailed timeline of events is followed and assist with answering any questions throughout the day. If you're interested in these services as well as setup and takedown, please take a look at our "Complete Package"
- Please allow at least a 30-minute break during the event for a meal
- Travel Fee will be added to the overall cost for destinations we need to travel to that are further than 25 miles from Brigham City
- Anything outside 3 hours from Brigham City will be considered a destination event. Please see the destination wedding package for questions or feel free to contact us at any time
- Any items rented from Brittany Williams Events that do not require a trailer or truck for transportation will be included in the discussed travel fee upon signing of contract. Any additional items rented from Brittany Williams Events that DO require a truck and trailer will be charged a minimum transportation fee of $50 within the 25 mile range stated above. Destinations further than 25 miles will be charged for gas and distance traveled, and will be discussed and added to signed contract
- A non-refundable deposit will be required of 50% of the total invoice. Deposit will be due upon booking with Brittany Williams Events before any services can take place